Jon & Kate Plus 8

Does anyone know the scoop with Kate's parents? She has made a few comments that seemed a little resentful towards her mom, and they are never hardly mentioned at all. I was just curious. Sure they may not want to be on T.V., but nothing good is definitely ever said about them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• i dont think they are close with them at all. shes said they are not in the picture and it is just better that way. i think that is enough information to give out about her personal life.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I don't think that is enough info at all! Inquiring minds want to know! I know thats nosy, but I watch the show a lot, and I just want to know!
    Anonymous

• then email them or something. they've never said anything more than that. i watch it a lot also. but i dont want to know every detail about every family member.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:36 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• okay smartass. I think the question was supposed to be lighthearted. If your in a bad mood take yourself to bed.
    Anonymous

• From what I understand, when J&K were pregnant with the sextuplets, they were going to her father's church. Members of the church got together and donated a ton of crap to them and even renovated part of their house for the babies' room. I have heard that Kate said she didn't like the colors of the room and/or the way they did it and that she made comments about how some of the items given were cheap. That made her father and the church members furious. This is all just what I've heard though. Very well may not be true. I actually haven't heard anything directed toward the mother and why she's not involved.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• OMG that is terrible of Kate if thats true! 1 comment she made was when she gave the girls pedicures. She said "If my mom would have given me a pedicure I'd have sat here all day if I had to." Where did you hear all of that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Sounds just like Kate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i wasnt being a smart ass i was being completely serious. they answer a lot of people questions when you email them. they always try to and they say that on their show too.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:44 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Probably couldn't put up with her attitude anymore...she is terrible and talks to her husband like crap! And pretty much acts like everyone else is beneath her...I like the show, but she needs a serious attitude adjustment!
    Anonymous

• Yep, Kate didnt like the free stuff she was given. Isnt that nice of her? What a good lesson to teach your kids.
    Anonymous