• In the Spotlight:

How often do you get to hang out with your girls?

I like to go out like twice a week for lunch or something with them and one night to dinner, my SO thinks that way too much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Once a week.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 11:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Eh, I don't really have any female friends, it's kind of a bummer. And I'm having a baby in less than 2 weeks, so I can't go out now anyways. =(
    beforeyoureyes

Answer by beforeyoureyes at 11:33 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• That to me sounds like a lot but that's just my opinion. My girls and I go out about once a month. But that's only because we're busy with our teenagers and all their High School activities. I would LOVE to go out once a week but really once every two weeks would be more realistic for me. My DH doesn't mind when I go out with the girls. He probably doesn't even notice when I'm gone...LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• beforeyoureyes, join a Moms club once your baby is born and you'll make female friends on no time. Best of luck to you.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 11:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Never....
    zacnmariesmom

Answer by zacnmariesmom at 11:47 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• With hubby only being home about 10 days out of the month I can't really justify having a "girls night"... We agreed that when we got married if we can't go out together then we can't go out...It's that simple... I have my girlfriends but only on the phone or out to lunch or maybe some daytime shopping...Hubby said if I wanna go hang out in a bar with friends then he will as well when he's home...Whats fair is fair... Thats why we don't, it's disrepectful to me.
    Anonymous