Jon & Kate Plus 8

What exactly is it that Jon does for a living? I know it is something to do with computers isn't it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• He kisses Kate butt! That is his career anything else is secondary.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• He is an IT specialist I think, or an analyst.
    k.alexander

Answer by k.alexander at 1:07 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I don't think he works anymore...from what I hear, they get paid pretty well to be on that show as well as people and companies send them TONS of stuff.
    Anonymous

• Jon WAS an IT specialist for the first season of the show, but once they started getting more sponsors(making more $$) he quit his job.
    I can't stand that show, they sit and moan about how hard it is and how exhausted they are. I'd be exhausted too if I took free trips to Hawaii, San Diego. etc all the time. And they do have a personal assistant, a caterer on tape days and a hair and make up team. They just bought a 1.3 million dollar home...and then complain that times are tough. PUH-LEASE. I dont watch them anymore.
    Anonymous

• They are the most selfish two people on this planet. When they delivered here at Hershey it was like they were the only pregnant couple that existed. The hospital settled a law suit out of court for a high risk pregnant woman who was turned away in labor because of the drama surrounding them. Due to complications in sending her to another hospital her child was born with severe oxygen deprivation and now has services through the county for the child being permanently disabled. She chose to have all those eggs implanted and expects everyone else to foot her bill. There are many other couples in the same situation that aren't marketing their children in the same manner as those two dirtbags. I at one time felt bad for him, I no longer do as he is just as greedy as she is.

Anonymous