WHAT WAS THE BEST THING ABOUT BEING PRENANT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• special treatment?
    Anonymous

• mine so far has been felling her move and hearing her heart beat at the docs office
    i love it and cant wait to hold her
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Eating. Haha.
    beforeyoureyes

Answer by beforeyoureyes at 11:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Eating...oh ok well I am in my second trimester right now...so that is the stage I am in LOL

I think knowing you are making a new person that is going to come into the world is a great feeling too.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 11:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I love being tired and cranky...oh yeah...all the aches and pains I feel..nothing like it...sorry...being pregnant is NOT my favorite thing...babies suck the life out of us...the outcome is a blessing..but what we have to go through.....sorry....SUCKS!!!!
    Anonymous

• I've been pregnant twice but I loved feeling them move and taking them with me everywhere.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 11:35 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• the feeling of the baby moving and not having my period for nine months. I have the worst period cramps ever and I LOVE not dealing with that for a while
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 11:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Having the baby OUT at the end lol! I do not like pregnancy.
    eastonbennett

Answer by eastonbennett at 11:52 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Having the baby move, heart beat, just knowing that we have been blessed with such a wonderful gift. Lol we do crave some yummy stuff that gives us great excuses just to eat it LOl. Nursing, and growing bigger boobies haha did I mention it's free? Lol oh yeah and sleeping more and getting lots of congrats from friends. family, and co-workers!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 1:24 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I would have to say i get to eat whatever and when ever i want and not feel guilty at all
    Jese07

Answer by Jese07 at 2:09 AM on Jan. 9, 2009