Sex with different guys on the same day? adult content

Have you ever had sex with more than one guy on the same day? Like a morning date and a date with someone else later in the day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Nov. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Uh...No. And it's safe to say I never will.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 3:03 PM on Nov. 27, 2011

• Nope.... Not even in the same year! Ive only slept with 2 guys & they where many years apart & I married the 2nd one & wish the 1st one never even happened.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 27, 2011

• No
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:06 PM on Nov. 27, 2011

• That would be a big NO for me.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 3:08 PM on Nov. 27, 2011

• No, I always went from one man to the other one at a time, it is difficult enough with one and for me sex is not as pleasurable if there is no emotion behind it...

Answer by older at 3:22 PM on Nov. 27, 2011

• What's a morning date??
    no,I value myself too much to have ever engaged in this behavior.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:38 PM on Nov. 27, 2011

• Yuck! No, I have been with the same man morning and night for over 16 years now. I wouldn't have it any other way.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 3:42 PM on Nov. 27, 2011

• I am ashamed to say yes. I was probably 19 and it was not intentional. I did not value myself as much as I do now. Ugh....
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:14 PM on Nov. 27, 2011

• This guy who liked me since high school wanted to mess around with me. I was impulsive and horny at the time. So I was playing with one. Then his best friend joined in for a 3-some. I felt disgusted and ashamed. I wouldn't ever do it again.
    Anonymous

• Nope hell no. thats slutty. Ive only had two sex partners. The first one was a mistake and I was just 17...the second one turned out to be my babys father :) still with him.
    HisMommy4Ever

Answer by HisMommy4Ever at 5:10 PM on Nov. 27, 2011