can i ask questios

Is everyone still mad if i ask questions about religions

muslimmom

Asked by muslimmom at 9:55 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• If you want to ask a question, then ask away! It just seemed like for awhile there, you were posting your opinions. People come here to seek answers...not debates.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:57 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Depends on what you are going to ask. If you just want to repeat what you've been doing all day, then no, you need to go to a group.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:58 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I see you joined the religious debates group. I hope you enjoy it and they give you the interaction you are looking for :) It's probably a better place to ask they types of questions your looking to discuss.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 10:05 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I think you are a TROUBLE MAKING TROLL who ONLY wants to start debates and fights. If your asking a NON religious question about child rearing go ahead, but I dont think you can. You only seem to want to start a fight!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• In all fairness vbruno she has asked questions about child-rearing, some of those questions took place BEFORE today :)
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 11:59 PM on Jul. 16, 2008