teeting

My son seems to have such a problem when he get teeth he is 9 months and has 4 teeth each time he seems to be in pain grabbing at his face not sleeping by the time he is better he seems to start the process all over Any advise on how to help me. It seems like hes been teething pain all the time.

muslimmom

Asked by muslimmom at 9:59 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Get a washcloth wet and stick it the the refrigerator for an hour, then take it out and see if he'll chew on that. The cold on his gums should help. Don't put it in the freezer because he could end up with frostbite. They also have baby oragel you can rub on his gums. If all else fails, try tylenol before bed.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I used orajel on a cool binky... numbing and chewy at the same time!
    allord

Answer by allord at 10:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2008