You can answer anonymously....

How many of you really ask certain questions just to get a rise out of some other people? Do you enjoy the drama of the debates sometimes? I haven't asked any but I do like reading the answers sometimes. I find them entertaining! =)

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I asked a silly question once expecting side-splitting answers, but actually got serious answers...LOL.
    I skip over any controversial questions or questions that have been asked too many times already.
    Also, if a question asks for a direct answer and I see that there are a lot of answers already, then I bypass it because I'd just be repeating what everyone else was saying anyway.

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:54 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I haven't. I don't have time for that crap. I have enough drama in MY life...don't need anymore.

Answer by JessieK79 at 11:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I haven't but meh

• I find them entertaining when I read other people's drama, but I don't like being involved in it myself.

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:02 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I love to hijack a question. When the question is really stupid and the person (usually anon) asked it to obviously start crap...I start asking other questions and getting everyone totally off the original subject. It's so much fun!!! I only do it though if it's an obvious troller who posted the original question though.

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• There are some drama queens on CM that even if you ask a question with good intentions, you are called a drama whore. They are only questions! Some people need to get a life. Oh, and those that write books...............Good grief!

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I think I've seen you around hijacking anon....LOL I love to be read those ones. They are so funny!

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:06 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• When I get bored, why not? People are sooo serious when answering ridiculous questions. It's amusing.

Answer by Jill42721 at 12:07 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i think a lot of people do like to just argue. I'm new to cafemom and I shared a few things about our financial situation, and I had some mean comments! One girl made a product suggestion and some Debbie Downer wrote in with some mean comment. I'm from the South, and I guess I'm just not used to it-there are some really hateful people out there. I already knew, that but some of these women have no social graces at all!

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jan. 9, 2009