Just wondering?

why do moms get so offened at certin conversations or questions after they see the answers? I mean why report people just because you dont agree with what their saying? I dont get it if someone answers your question and you dont like the response you report them. If you dont like someones question you report them. I dont get it were all adults here or at least mature enough. Why report people who are doing nothing but having a simple conversation??? Idk if its just me but are there other moms out there that agree people need to suck it up the real world isnt all sugar and spice? I mean I literally just answered a question a women asked about a 3sum and someone reported her its dumb

lovencasper5307

Asked by lovencasper5307 at 11:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in

• && if you dont think your gonna like the question why even click on it and read it??
    lovencasper5307

Answer by lovencasper5307 at 12:01 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

Next question in
Implanon