What do you think of Myspace?

I've really enjoyed having my myspace account, but alot of my friends have canceled theirs because of drama that gets started on it. Man, bump someone off your top friends and they comment you some pretty nasty things sometimes!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 11:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• people are so immature about Myspace. If you change your mood or status while in the middle of a fight with someone, that person automatically thinks you're targeting them. I've never been in any drama, but that's because I use it for it's purpose, networking and to talk to my family out of state. People who fight on myspace need to take a long walk off a short pier
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 1:13 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I like MySpace. If a freind gets mad because you moved them down they are being very immature. Come on, it's just MySpace. It is funny to me how much people get worked up over that stuff. Do they really have that much time in their life?
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• how childish...
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 12:00 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I love myspace. It has brought me back together with A LOT of my Highschool friends! As long as you can stay mature and adult with it, it shouldnt matter whose on whose top friends. I hate it when people get all butt hurt about that. Its dumb! Anyway, like I said, its helped a lot of people find thier "missing" friends. And we are now planning our 10 Year Class Reunion for next year! I think its way better than classmates too.
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 12:02 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• well, I only have close friends on myspace anyways. we just use it as a way to basically see what everyone is up to since we're in different states now. Maybe it's because me and my friends are mature but none of us have ever had a problem with someone getting mad about being "bumped" from the top friends. Hell, mine is randomized so you never know who's gonna be in it LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I have my friends list on random . . it changes all the time. I have a page, but every time I get on it, my computer freezes up.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:07 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• THATS TOO FUNNY! I DONT KNOW I ONLY KEEP FRIENDS ON THEIR.. I HATE IT WHEN RANDOM PEOPLE FROM LIKE ACROSS THE COUNTRY EMAIL YOU TELLING YOU YOURHOTT!! I HATE THAT!! ITS LIKEUHHG THANKS NOW WHAT? LOL
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:12 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I like it but dont get on it as much i have it so i can talk to my sisters and brother they livein Kettering Ohio
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:16 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I have one just to talk to my sisters and a few friends. I haven't really had any problems with it. I do like facebook better though.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 12:19 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• facebook is waaaaaaaay better!!!!!!!! used to use myspace..but theres just to much useless crap on there..and it always froze..so yaa.NO..facebook rules!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:21 AM on Jan. 9, 2009