Used ped egg and now I have foot pain

I bought a Ped Egg a few months back, and since I've used it my feet have been killing me! I didn't use it too hard, it's just that where I used to have calluses (pad of my foot, one below big toe and one below pinky toe) it hurts sooo bad, like I don't have any cushion left now. Like right now, there's not even any pressure on it because I'm sitting, but it still hurts. Anybody else have this problem, or do you think it's unrelated to the Ped Egg?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Health

• sounds unrelated to the Ped Egg...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I have a Ped Egg and my first reaction would be to say it is unrelated. I would consult your doctor about it if it really does hurt that bad.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:04 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Are we talking muscle/joint pain or surface stinging/burning?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:45 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I dont know what it is lol! It's below the skin, like there's something inside my foot right there and it's a constant pressure. Mostly hurts when I stand, but the pain continues long after I sit down; it's honestly like I have no pad left right there and I'm standing right on the bone. I told my husband I wonder if it's a plantar wart, because I've read those grow under the skin and have no outside symptoms, or maybe a bone spur, because this pain is unbelievable.
    Anonymous