heaven

how does a christian enter heaven? besides belief? is there anything else they have to do??

I wont right what i believe cause that is the part that is Opion

muslimmom

Asked by muslimmom at 10:02 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't believe there is anything else a Christian has to do to get to Heaven. They already believe in Christ and if they're seeking a relationship with him, they've asked for forgiveness of their sins. I don't believe that they go to Heaven based on "good deeds", although it is nice to do because it shows love for your neighbor!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:04 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Do the people in YOUR religion who blow themselves up and kill innocent people REALLY get into heaven?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:32 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Well I cant say who enters heaven only god know BUT it is against islam to kill your self let alone innocent people
    the people who do this arent practing islam
    Haddith ( which is saying of prophet Muhammed) says that if you kill one innocent person it is as though you killed all humanity and if you save one person it is as though you save all humanity
    muslimmom

Answer by muslimmom at 10:37 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Didn't you say in another post that you weren't always Muslim? HhhhMmm... ?? Shouldn't you know?
    Anonymous

• To answer your first question: http://www.billygraham.org/SH_StepsToPeace.asp

You seem like one who might enjoy this, it's a free book offered on Billy Graham's site: 10 Things You Should Know about God and Life https://www.billygraham.org/freeoffer.asp?f=0& Enjoy!
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 11:58 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• To the poster of this question. I would like to apologize for some of the mean comments that were posted to you. It is not the Christian way to be so mean to someone who believes in another religion. As Christians we are suppose to try and convert people by showing the love of Jesus Christ. Not tear down other religions. To answer your question, I believe that as as long as you try and follow the commandments, pray, ask for forgiveness and have a relationship with God, then Heaven should await you. I think God knows our heart and as long as we are trying, that's good enough for Him.
    Marisa940

Answer by Marisa940 at 2:08 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
    Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

om 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
    Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
    Rom 10:11 For the Scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
    Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
    Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:28 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• You have to truley whole heart believe Jesus is your Lord and Saviour, confess your sins and turn away from your sins. Their are many Christian who confess but do not turn away and this is not a true follower of Christ. A good question for fellow Christian to ask themselves is " Am I commiting the same sin I was last week or last month or last year?" God Bless.

www.youtube.com/user/muhammadtubecom
    www.muhammadtube.com
    ShereeSheree

Answer by ShereeSheree at 11:54 PM on Sep. 9, 2008