Military "pranks"

Okay so I have a question. Has your SO ever gotten signed up for dating websites? Sex website? Ashley Madison? Has their cellphone ever been used in such ways. Any one's man gotten signed up for a new email account and hooked up with a dating site? Anyone man done this to another or had it done to them all in the name of fun?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Nov. 27, 2011 in Military

• No.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 10:30 PM on Nov. 27, 2011

• no but sounds like a guy thing to do
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 9:39 AM on Nov. 28, 2011

• The most that I ever saw done was an email to someone inappropiate like the commanding officer saying inappropiate things. That happens when they leave their computer unlocked at work.

What you are asking sounds like a BS excuse. The only guy that would do that to another guy is one who hates him.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 10:39 PM on Nov. 28, 2011

• Well last command my husband left his email open alot due to him always being busy, he was standing in as supervisor until the real one came back from being sick.He got in his military email messages to and from craiglist whores wanting to screw married guys. I also saw in his personal email ashley madison account and sexsearch,com. We play an online game and we both got hacked. SO he said it was the hackers. Then this happens, on his cell phone. He leaves it on his desk at work because he can't have it on the flight line. Silly guy didn't lock his phone up either. So either he's not happy with our sex life and I'm being stupid or people at work hate him?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:09 PM on Nov. 28, 2011

• I hear from the girl sailors that this kind of stuff happens alot, but agian they could be trying to cover for him. They aren't in the same command anymore or even the same country, but still bro's before ho's mentality maybe?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2011

• The craigslist thing sounds legit, I get spammed by XXX websites on my old email and I've never used anything like that so who knows. I guess he has pretty plausible explanations. I would be wary.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 12:17 AM on Nov. 29, 2011

• I am being wary, but as Confucius say "Put man in Dog house, find him in Cat house." He's been cheated on in the past, and to this day has trust issues. I have never cheated on him, or given him any reason not to trust my fidelity, but he has trust issues with me. He was cheated on by 90% of the girls he dated. He once drove from Cali, where he is stationed, to Az and found his gf at the time making out with some guy in the parking lot where she worked. So he HATES loathes and despises cheating with a passion of the Christ. That's why this crap makes me so mad, I can understand pranks, hee hee haw haw, but this "prank" can end am arriage when the victim was not at fault...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:56 AM on Nov. 29, 2011

• Men use to do stupid stuff all the time... like send other women bad crap on fb. I dont care about the pranks but dont do stuff that will mess with a mans marriage. I hope it was actually the other guys and not your dh making excuses.
    momofkamnlela

Answer by momofkamnlela at 10:45 AM on Dec. 7, 2011

• Me too, now I told him that like all the other times I'm going to believe him. This is the fourth time something like this has come up. Now Two of the things I found he said were hackers, and I can see that. We play a game called World of Warcraft, and we both had high level characters and my hubby had a lot of unique items, so he got hacked TONS, he bought us both an authenticator that makes hacking damn near impossible lol. I looked at the dates on the email that were new and that was the same time we were hacked. At first I thought he was emotionally cheating and not wanting to own up to it by claiming hacker, so I prayed to God to send me a sign and to make it REALLY obvious lol. The next day my sister hopped on FB and I was chatting with her, she quickly informed me she had had an affair on her husband and then logged. I called her and she swore it wasnt her on, turns out she choudln't log into anything, she was hacked.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2011

• The third time I know for a fact because I would hear him calling, he left his email open at work. He was extremely busy covering for a couple of super's places. So he forgot his email was open, and they messed with that. Again I can get jokes hardy har, but yeah...Then this time it was his phone...so idk but I love him even if he did do it and am willing to go to counseling if he wants to make us still work. but as of right now he says it wasn't him, and I don't have 100% proof either way. I know he loves me, so I wont punish him for something he says he didn't do. I told him if he did to come clean on his own, and preferably now. If I find out on my own it will be much harder for me to ever trust him again. As of right now I know the guys in his shop don't like him, one he chewed em all a new on for this email stuff, but also brought up that the touching of peoples property now stops, he doesn't share his phone anymore.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2011