CA to ban flatscreen tv's

Saw the post on Arizona and thought of this...anyone hear about this? What do ya think?

britni11

Asked by britni11 at 12:16 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOl. Governement regulations at their finest. Soon you will not be able to fart because it is bad for the environment. Think you can hold it in?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Ummm...well most of the time I try :)
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i just got done putting a 32 inch flatscreen in my hubbys rig and i am not going to take that baby out he is proud of it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• They are not banning flat screen tv's. The are requiring manufacturers to make them more energy effecient. I personally think it is a good idea.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 1:00 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Just stating what the news said a few days ago....you know how the media is...always making things sound worse than it is...I just looked up a current article talking about making them more energy efficient and marking up prices...guess you better hurry and buy one before 2011.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 1:11 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I'm still upset I won't be able to use my rabbit ears. :(
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:49 AM on Jan. 9, 2009