lack of per makes woman think crazy things lol

so im breast feeding and got my per twice my doc said i porb wont get it untili stop breast feeding but i got it twice already...my daughter is 5 mons old. ive slept wit one guy since she was born her dad. but we arent together anymore. :( she was 4 wks at the time. a wk later thats when i got my per. so i was ok def not pregnant but then 2 mo's later i went to a halloween party and got a lil to tipsy(actually a lot) dont worry my daughter was safe at home wit her gma and trust me i nvr party. it was a one time thing and my friend swears i slept wit no one and i know i didnt but there's always that chance. so i nvr got my per and i took a preg test and it cam up neg. but tests can be wrong rite? im scared bc im geeting a belly but not gaining wt. i got my per once afterwards which gave me hope i wasnt. so i dont know wat to do. im not a bad mom i love my daughter i work to take care of her, i dont date. i made a mistake.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I wouldn't think you're pregnant, either, but I'd take another test. Maybe see a doc if you're still concerned. I've lost most of my baby weight, but sometimes my belly pops out like there's someone in there...it's very weird. There's no one there, though, I'm sure!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:58 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• .... what's the question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Go to the doctor, and mom or not getting so drunk that you have to rely on someone else's recollection of the night is never a good thing.
    111707Mama

Answer by 111707Mama at 1:19 AM on Jan. 9, 2009