My husband doesnt communicate....

I have a problem with my husband, he wont respond when i talk to him, he is addicted to ps2, he never asks me anything about my self and just talks about what he likes or wants to only do what he likes. He says he listens but dosent show it and when i am talking to him it seems like he is in a different world. I need advice..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• many men are self absorbed I would suggest you tlake to him and at the same time make sure you have friends and iterest of your own I know this is a lame anwser sorry
    gitanomadre

Answer by gitanomadre at 12:31 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• im so sorry :[ im not sure what to do in that situation because it seems to be a guy thing, they never want to talk about feelings. talk about your day with friends or on a journal :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:32 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i say hide the ps2 ...lol.. intil he listens to you...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• He sounds pretty immature. Maybe plan some things to do together outside the house. At least try to make a connection that way, when there are no distractions around. Hope it helps.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:57 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I wish I could give you good advise, but unfortunately i'm in the same boat. DH and I have been together 9 yrs. and he still doesnt hear me.
    lilmans_mommy

Answer by lilmans_mommy at 8:27 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• If the ps2 is the problem, I'd do it like I do the kids... I'd pull the plug on it until he stops playing long enough to listen... show him the pause button.
    My daughter tunes everything out when she's watching tv and I literally have to walk over there and pull the plug or hit the stop/pause button and say "hey I need a minute of your time" and if she whines I turn it off. I feel for all of you women that have hubby's with their heads stuck up a video game.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:39 AM on Jan. 9, 2009