What would you think/do if this happened to you??

Ok so my friend Tina called me today and told me the weirdest thing. She and her boyfriend have been dating for 1 year and 2 months. Exactly one year ago, Tina took her boyfriend's virginity. So today he tells her (he is 22 I might add) that he is not sure if he is mentally ready for sex or if he ever really was and that they would not be having sex until further notice. I think this is weird because 1. He constantly watches porn, 2. He would have sex with me in a New York minute (they have both suggested a 3 some before, but its just not my thing), 3. They were having sex at least once a day. What do you think is the cause of this? What could she do to change his mind? Any suggestions would be great and I will share them with her. Thanks ladies!!!!!

LexsMami

Asked by LexsMami at 12:35 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Now thats just weird! i have no idea what she should do.lol
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 12:41 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Could be cheating on her... Some guys with hold sex when they are cheating/sneaking around... at least in my experience thats how my ex was when he cheated
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• They are together almost 24/7, so he doesn't have time to cheat. Also, he is not religious.
    LexsMami

Answer by LexsMami at 12:46 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• maybe he needs a sex break to get to know her not inbetween the sheets to reevaluate his feelings toward her
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:50 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• GAY! GAY! GAY! He is gay! Tell your friend to run far, run fast.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I don't think so anon 12:12. They have both asked me to have a 3 some with them (not my thing, so I said no) and he seemed pretty excited about the prospect of it.
    LexsMami

Answer by LexsMami at 1:16 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• maybe durrin sex lately something grossed him out or seemed weird to him if shes his only experiance???
    mocamomma22

Answer by mocamomma22 at 1:18 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Perhaps his conscious is bothering him. Is he a religious man...or was he at one time?  Perhaps he feels the physical relationship moved the relationship as a whole into fast forward and he isn't ready. However..I wouldn't discount the homosexual angle too abruptly.

GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:27 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Tell your friend to have a talk with her boyfriend to find out why he feels this way. There has to be a reason for this sudden change in sexual mentality. He may be right about not being ready, just not ready for what though? Were they talking marriage? is he reevaluating the relationship? Is there another woman involved? I hope everything works out for Tina and her BF. I hope she is willing to give him some time and not just throw away a year of their lives because some twit thinks he is gay for not wanting to have sex. Every person goes through a phase in their lives for one reason or another, Tina just needs to find the reason for this change in attitude. Good Luck.

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 1:29 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Boo...I agree. I hope they can work it out because they are a really cute couple and they seem to really complement each other. Who knows. I hope he just needs a little break or something.
    LexsMami

Answer by LexsMami at 1:42 AM on Jan. 9, 2009