What are your opinions on Hugh Hefner and the Girls Next Door?

I know that the girls moved out of the mansion and Hef now has 3 new girlfriends. What's your opinion on him and on his girlfriends?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 12:50 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• Rock of love is on again!?!? I didn't even know that.

As far as Hugh Hef. Man that guy is a SuLt!!! I have to wonder how he's never got STD's or if he has them how so many girls still sleep with him. He's always been a whore though, that what he does. He has the funds to do it and the mentality of a horny man so I guess he's just doing what comes naturally to him.

The girls....Ewww. How can they think that any amount of luxury and money is worth putting a shriveled old used and abused penis in any crevice of your body??? And like it? I don't know about that. But I'm even more disturbed that he's now replaced Holly with twin sisters. Ewww. Having 3somes with your sister is just disgusting. And he was 62 when they were BORN!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:38 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• They are nasty, he is nasty. Its one sloppy sex fest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• its just entertainment
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:55 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Entertainment? Sloppy thousands or how every many holes he has plugged? NASTINESS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• the show is just entertainment. she didnt ask about how i felt about him personally ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:00 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Its kind of entertaining.
    k.alexander

Answer by k.alexander at 1:06 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I guess you all like watching a skank-a-thon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• lol no, i watch rock of love to get my skank a thon fix... omg this new season... AMAZING, the girls are all train wrecks
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:25 AM on Jan. 9, 2009