can an object have an ghost attached to it?

was given an old photo dont know who the stern child was in the picture but i loved the frame... it looked cool in my house.. was in my room sitting on my bed with my back to the door and was cleaning the frame up a little when I heard footsteps coming down my hall...then some breathed on the back of my neck... it still gives me chills... I gave the photo back to my boyfriend it is still in his house... i stayed there lots but didnt feel or see anything else ever again at his or my house. Could there have been something attached to that old picutre?

photojournalist

Asked by photojournalist at 1:02 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think there could have been...but if there was it would have stayed with the picture it wouldn't have just gone away. JMO.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 1:07 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Yes and you were its portal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Yes but that doesnt neccesarily mean that it was evil. I would exercise the same caution with ghosts that I would with strangers. Most are probably harmless but you never know.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 1:24 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Lots of time if the object or memory was particularly emotional to the spirit it will attach to that object. (A doll for a child or a special place.)
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 1:25 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• DH told me if something has energy or spirits attached to it, to put it in a sealed jar of salt and let it sit in sunlight. (We were talking about replacing wedding bands with pawn shop ones, but concerned about negative energy lingering) I'm not sure if that's the "actual" solution, but oh boy, do I ever believe items can be nasty with energy or spirits!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jan. 9, 2009