Two generations have seen the same ghost!!

I grew up in the house my dad grew up in and we always after my grandfather died heard foot steps coming up the stairs... I saw the curtians move as he came up the steps into our room the sound of the foot steps would go all around the bed stopping for a brief moment as if checking on us... then back down the stairs... heard this every night. My children went to spend time with my parents who now live in a doublewide beside the old house.. they saw a woman standing in the window of old house watching them play.. as children we saw a woman as well..my kids never knew this... still gives me chills

photojournalist

Asked by photojournalist at 1:06 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a dop. At least 3 people have seen her, and I have also seen my mom's dop. Creepy stuff, but we have never met thank goodness because I read bad things can happen if you meet it. I think my son has seen one of dh's friends who passed on, because the night it happened, ds started babbling to nobody in the living room, waving pointing saying hi. DH also thinks his grandpop has visited us, but I never met him so I wouldn't know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i love ghost stories!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:08 AM on Jan. 9, 2009