Has anyone become a distributor of Mona Vie? What is your experience?

We recently signed up to become distributors and I am wondering what others experiences have been both from a health perspective and a financial opportunity?

DorothyOpp

Asked by DorothyOpp at 10:18 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• Never heard of it.
    Ginny19

Answer by Ginny19 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• My girlfriend does it. she swears by it and makes a nice some of extra income from it. I dont buy it though. Seems like snake oil to me. Lots of people swear it cure's nearly everything and helps ya feel great. made me sick though.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• My friend does it and swears by it too. I hear it is the latest big thing...it was even promoted by Dr. Oz on Oprah.
    Anonymous

• Hi,

Yes, I am a MonaVie Distributor and to date, I love what I am doing and the product. if you would like, please visit the below link. Hope your day is well

http://www.the-team.biz/MV1506567
    Tiki7

Answer by Tiki7 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 18, 2008