Feeling ugly...

Recently- I've just being feeling so down about myself... So my question is, when you feel just gross, What do you do to make yourself feel better?

:[ Seriously--- dont be mean, I'm just asking...

TheTara

Asked by TheTara at 1:16 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Health

• I get a haircut & buy some new make up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I take a shower, do my hair all nice, makeup, get dressed up and go out. :) random guys checking me out and hitting on me always helps ;o)
    Anonymous

• Give myself a spa. Seriously, to put on a face masque, run a peppermint detox bath, then after soaking do like a salt scrub, and I feel all clean and refreshed after. If I don't have time for a full bath, I'll do a masque, maybe put just my feet in a little tub with stuff in it, and sit and relax with a heated neck wrap. That's the best to do when my daughter is awake, because she'll actually sit down with her feet in water and just feel like she's being all grown up. Ha.
    jemm

Answer by jemm at 4:47 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I do the same take a bath w/ candles and my favorite music then do my hair and make up or touch up the grays lol. then when my family gets home they are like wow mom why you looking so 'fancy' lol just brightens the day. going out and getting checked out helps too;)
    orbitlynn

Answer by orbitlynn at 8:51 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• You are amazing and beautiful :]. We're going out tonight and I'm sure you will feel better!!! Watch out world-- Tara && Liz are out for the night ;).
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2009