I dont know what to do

My dd 3 SCREAMS when My ds 1 wakes up and cries no mama baby go bed. She found a paci in the house and wont take it out of her mouth and lays on the couch or in bed crying like she is a baby. I try and not give her attention when she is acting this way I thought she was just playing but now she is holding hands and doing this thing with her hands when she was little. I dont know what to do. She is still going potty on the potty. Any Ideas or thoughts

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• It sounds like she wants attention. Maybe she actually needs some. Find a moment when your son is awake to pay attention to her.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:58 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I have the some of the same problems with my 3 yo. She does stuff just to get attention. Try to find a time that she is being a big kid and reward her for it. Take her aside and tell her how good she is being! You don't precisely need to wait for the baby to be awake for it but do show some while he is awake.
    tichelle

Answer by tichelle at 9:33 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• MAKE A DAY FOR YOU AND HER, A SPECIAL DAY EVERY WEEK, SUCH AS SATURDAY WHEN DADDY CAN WATCH THE OTHER CHILD, ENJOY A MOVIE WITH HER OR ENJOY WALKING THRU A TOY STORE HAVE LUNCH USE A COUPLE OF HOURS WITH HER.........ENJOY
    c.barbara

Answer by c.barbara at 11:00 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• OP______THank you ladies I would love to spend time one on one with her Thank you
    Anonymous