this is probally going to get deleted ...

I dont know if this is really a "question" or me just trying to vent and I have no where to vent that people wont judge.

Does anyone feel just, stuck or unsure of their relationship? Today my husband and i got into a really big fight. I havent been able to stop crying all day. We argure alot but never this bad. He is fine now, said he was sorry blah blah blah but it still hurts. I just dont know what to do or what i should do about things right now. .. Continued......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I dont have a job becuase I go to school and that is not aceptable anymore for him. He wants to know how its like to live on his own. I dont know what to even think right now . He promised me everything was going to be okay but its hard. And its only getting harder. we had our son very soon after meeting. I was also 15. I love him to death and I know he loves me too but are we just holding eachother back? Are we just a satistic of this society? Blah... I am sorry for ranting. Have a good night mommas!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I went through a phase like that with my hubby a few years ago. It wasn't that I didn't love him or want to be with him, I just wanted to escape! Raising a family is very stressful, and sometimes we reach a breaking point. What I suggest is a weekend away with hubby alone, no kids, and remember why you fell inlove in the first place. It does wonders.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 1:30 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Hubby and I got married young, and we have also went through this phase. Like Jazak said- It wasn't that I didn't love him or didn't want to be with him...I just wanted to escape. Hubby is always gone (he's in the Army) and it's tough raising kids almost all by yourself. But, you guys do need to get away just the two of you. Even if it's just a dinner and a movie. You guys need time to yourselves to remember why you fell in love. I really hope everything works out!!
    xBuriedx13

Answer by xBuriedx13 at 1:39 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• try the book "the five languages of love"
    it will help you guys get back on track and you two probally need some alone time as well, if those two things dont work try marriage counceling
    good luck, momma
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 1:43 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I've gone through that.
    I have always found that a break up is best- simply because we learned that while we CAN live without each other, we don't WANT to.. It's really hard to know how you feel when you're afraid to lose each other, and staying together for that simple fact.. There is a difference between being afraid of losing someone, and knowing that you want to be with them.
    But beware- if your goal is to see other people, then it's pointless.. Too much resentment when you get back together. It shouldn't take screwing someone else to know who you truly love.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 2:47 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• just give him some space and you get space too, if you have friends try to go out with them this weekend or something
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:51 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I like bubbles.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Was he stressed about money? Lots of men everywhere at points resent the fact that their women are home/school and not helping to support the family when times are tough financially. If you fight all the time tho, you've got some issues going on besides you not working and if you can't afford the time or money to go to councelling, then I'd suggest reading some self help books or gather all of the information you can online to try to help to not argue so much. The little one can feel all of the tension and that's just not good.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:08 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I go through that all the time I'm not married I'm living with my guy but sometimes I think he had enough of me and my daughter. I don't work either I go to school I take care of everything from watching my little one, the house and the dogs. And I'm still not happy and I think its also because I miss working and there are times I think that he will have enough of me and throw me out. But there are times he reassures me that everything is fine. I don't feel stuck I love him and we try sometimes to make time for each other to remember why we fell in love. we don't do it often because he works a lot of hours. but we try. try to get some alone time and see what happens
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I am in the same boat.... just the endless fighting. I do feel stuck- we have been living with his parents since 2 months before our twins were born- this will be a year in March. It's SO frustrating being home all day with twins, then being around his parents the rest of the time. It drives me CRAZY!! And recently we've all been sick..... but did I get any time to try and recover other than when the twins were napping? What I need is a break from these babies without feeling guilt from everyone that I'm not "doing my job" and being neglectful... I understand being together from such a young age (we started dating at 19, we're now 25)... and the curiosity of being on your own is always there until you get it.... he and I broke up 2 years ago because of it.... it's all dependent of the relationship though and what each other wants..........
    Tristan.Kladzyk

Answer by Tristan.Kladzyk at 10:42 AM on Jan. 9, 2009