probably TMI but still...

are you supposed to be hornier when you are ovulating. I swear to god i jumped my husband for no reason today in the kitchen. He was just standing there making dinner and BAM... he was naked on the floor with the food on the stove burning. I know like i said tmi... but i have a feeling if thats the case my ass will SO end up pregnant. ANyone know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lmao! That was cute
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 1:29 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I think you are but I dont know for sure sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Hmmm, very good ? I think that I am going to have to ask my husband to cook dinner more often;)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:31 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• when i get that way, i always get a gift from hubby then 9 months later pops a baby,,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I know I do! Thank gods for the Mirena, lol. DH doesn't know what hits him when I'm like that; just walks around with a goofy smile on his face.
    rosewolfkin

Answer by rosewolfkin at 1:38 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• um, yep, you are naturally hornier while ovulating :) it's nature's lovely way of saying HEY PROCREATE! ;o)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jan. 9, 2009