• In the Spotlight:

What's the BEST thing ABSOLUTE

What's the BEST thing ABSOLUTE best thing that EVER ANY TIME ANY WHERE, IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE that has happened to you? Mine is that I'm a mom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd have to say ditto on that. Especially when it comes to my second son who was born prematurely. I think the most joyful day was the day that I was finally able to bring him home:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:30 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• That is wonderful!! I hope your newest and oldest too are doing well!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i also agree on the mommie part then also hearing i love you from hubby after words, then he stucks up for 4 weeks to get some
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 1:35 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Yup! I always tell my friends that the best "parting gift" I got from my bad marriage was my son!!!! He is a gift that keeps on giving!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:51 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Ayuh! Becoming a mother tops them all. I also have to say that marrying the best man suited for me and my children (my soulmate, if you will) has also been the best thing, too.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:41 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Of course, it's I'm a mom. But when I got married I truly felt like a princess in my white gown, hair and makeup done.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 3:19 PM on Jan. 9, 2009