how do i potty my daughter who is 2?

i bought her a potty chair which she pick it out,she goes in there with me and sits on it,but she want use and we put her in pull-ups.she can tell you when she uses her pull-up.i have try everything.i have three boys that i potty train,but she just want use her potty chair.i need help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• She's not ready. I didn't even attempt to potty-train my daughter until she reached the age of 2. How many months past 2 is my daughter? You say you have3 boys, are you possibly overwhelmed as a Mom of 4 children? If you are stressed, your daughter probably senses that, and may be reluctant to move forward. Girls are usually easier than boys to potty-train, so, you may want to talk to your Pediatrician about this, since you had such an easy time with your boys. Maybe, you are putting too much pressure on her? She's your 4th child, and, no doubt, you are exhausted! Maybe, you are expecting too much, too soon with her? Whatever you decide to do, don't scold or shame her, that will absolutely not help, instead, try to seriously look at outside factors that may be causing her reluctance.
    grovelady

Answer by grovelady at 3:01 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• She's close, but not quite ready. Telling you that she WENT is not a sign. A newborn baby can let you know the dipaer is wet or dirty.
    Keep having her sit on her little potty whenever you use the big potty. Keep talking to her about how she will use the potty too.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 9, 2009