what is the worse thing your hubby taught your child to do?

My hubby has taught are son to pee outside and are son pissed on the teachers plant... ugh what did your hubby tech your son or DD?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha that's hilarious.
    my so taught my kid to be mean to our cats, she's so rough with now and pulls their tails.. ughhh.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:52 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• awe that is soo cute. as long as he doesnt pee on any more of his teachers things again!!LOL
    hmm... i don't really remember one off the top of my head but i am sure i will get it later=) but mine is only 2 so we have YEARS of daddy so we will see
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 1:54 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My hubby taught are 3 year old son to sing this to grandpa when he visit ....
    huff a hagen kiss my @$$ and quit your beggin... my dad chews ... ugh !!! my mouth just dropped cause i didn't think he would say it but he did
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 2:06 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• my hubby taught our daughter the word "poop"...so now everything is poophead and poopface...ugh.
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 2:09 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Well lets see my dear hubbs taught the kids to belch as loud and long as they can. This started when they were little. Now that they are older when they do it he says good job or that was a good try or that was a great one, with a high five.
    decafsis

Answer by decafsis at 3:02 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• HE TAUGHT OUR DAUGHTER TO ASK HIM IF HE WANTS A BEER AND THEN TO GO GET IT. IT DOESNT SEEM THAT BAD BUT NOW SHE ASKS HIM ALL THE TIME AND IN PUBLIC... LOL
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:32 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My DH taught 2 of our boys to shoot spit wads through a straw and then started doing it himself at Denny's.
    ttcgirl110

Answer by ttcgirl110 at 12:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2009