its now 1155 and since 825 ive been having

pains and aching in my whole entire back that wrap around my sides. my stomach has been a constant HARD ROCK as well for the past 2 hours.

i have a doctors appt in the morning tomorrow should i just wait until tomorrow? im 36 weeks... oh ive also walked, laid down on my left side right side my back ive emptied my bladder and its not gas....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• have you drank plenty of water? dehydration can cause pain too.

constant rock hardness is braxton hicks, not real contractions, those come and go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• ive been having pre term labor for some time now though. yes i have been drinking water.

i HAD braxton hicks and this definitely does NOT feel the same...MUCH different.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Go in to the er.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Momma, call your doctor - it sounds like early labor - I've given birth 5 times, and had problems with early labor with 3 of them! Better safe than sorry - call your doc or go to L&D!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Call your doctor before showing up at the ER. Your doctor will advise you on what to do
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• woo hoo, don't call your doctor at all and have a home birth by yourself!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I would call your doctor and go to the hospital. They can check you out and give you the right advice.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:15 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• yes def take all the ladies advice(all but the sarcrastic anon that told you not to) call L&D
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:27 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• See all above!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:56 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Go to the doctor, if you have been having real contractions for 3 hours, that's the time to go to the hospital. Even if it's false contractions, it's better to be safe.
    beforeyoureyes

Answer by beforeyoureyes at 3:29 AM on Jan. 9, 2009