What is the funniest picture you took of your hubby and he didn't find out intil later?

Hubby just found a couple of pictures that i did to him while he was pasted out from new year the 1 st picture was frig magnets 2 starwberries on his nipples with his hair looking like he has been shocked. then the other was when he pasted out on the kitchen chair with my bil and my dad and i did some art work on his arms,face... what did you do to your hubby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i took one of my hubby in the shower and did some editing to it.... i replaced his *** with a bannana and i had it in are phot album that is just for us.... he found it kinda funny
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i dressed my hubby as a female when he was drunk and pasted out .... he doesn't trust me anymore he stays up intil we both fall a sleep
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 2:50 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• semiwife- LMAO your great! My dh passed out and I gave him a makeover. lol blue eyeshadow, nail polish on the toes, everything! took a pic. he just found out the other day that i took it (2 yrs later)
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 3:06 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• He fell asleep on the couch sitting up with a glass in his hand (he wasn't drunk; just very tired). I took the glass out of his hand and stuck the first thing I saw in his hand...a plastic toy elephant. I took a a pic of it with my phone & sent it to my niece. She uses it as my icon on her phone now.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 3:12 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• LOL....I did the makeup thing, too! But my hubby wasn't passed out drunk...he was passed out exhausted from working so many hours....I was bored...lol.
    I took another photo of him sitting at the kitchen table with a headband in his hair to keep it off his face while he wore a green deep pore mask that had to dry before he could wash it off....LOL....I still have that one, but the makeup one disappeared over the years....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:23 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I put flour in hubby's hand and tickled his face, cliche I know, but it was HILARIOUS! He was so pissed at me :) I have photos somewhere!

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 4:36 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My dh was bein a dork and was runnin around the house in my yellow Teddy and matching thong and I snapped a pic when he wasn't looking. It took six months for him find it. It was great! Lol.
    Mommyofthree691

Answer by Mommyofthree691 at 4:57 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My husband fell asleep in the recliner and our oldest daughter put her princess crown on him and we took two pics. He didn't know it until he saw it on our myspace, LOL!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:55 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• All I can say is SO would be maaad if I put makeup on him.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:14 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I'm yet to take one of those pics. I'm still waiting to catch him, damn it he's a fast one he takes off when he sees me with the camera !
    HazyPerception

Answer by HazyPerception at 10:00 AM on Jan. 9, 2009