is it bad when your body parts fall asleep?

i dont mean just like the normal amount. but often? even if they arent crossed or anything... like i said in my other post my legs ankles feet arms and hands are swollen a lot making indents ... is it bad when your legs and feet fall asleep often? idk... thanks!

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 3:14 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Check w/your doc to be sure but this has happened to me the whole time almost and they said it was normal.I have a history of blood clots so I panic easy and docs said that it has to do w/the baby putting pressure on different areas.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:42 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• is it where they are tingly or where its like your body part is totally dead and you cant move it? i had this happen to my arm the other night while i was sleeping. i woke up and i couldnt move my fingers one bit and when i got up my arm was completely limp. it was immobile.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 3:44 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• my arms went dead ALLL THE TIME. i guess it was normal.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:10 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• You need to get your bp checked dude.
    Anonymous

• my bp is perfect always has been, but get it checked-it's always good to have doc know what's up.I woke up today and my hand/arm was numb to the point of no feeling at all.I think it's pretty normal.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2009