what can i do ive been trying to lose weight since my first daughter (4.5 years ago) and cant seem to find the way to do it , please anyone help?? i need to lose at least 30 lbs.

when i had my first daughter i gained 20 lbs and no matter how much i would try; i stoped eating as much, i syoped on the sweets (all kinds) ive tried all kinds of pills and exercising and nothing seems to work, then i got pregnant with my second daughter and gained another 20 lbs and i am goin crazy cause i always promise my self i have to do it and so i tried one more time exercising, eating less fats and sweets and takint that "very famous tea " that was suposto work but didnt now im afraid that since im 30 yrs old that that will be harder for me to lose weight, but i dont want to give up.... actually i would like to think that now more than any other time im interested in losing weight .... can any one help... do u mother that are in my same position help? any ideas?

MRS.ALCALA233

Asked by MRS.ALCALA233 at 3:29 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• have you ever tried looking into a diabetic eating plan? Lots of people lose weight because it helps you balance foods and eat foods that work together.Also, exercising is crutial, especially cardio.The diabetic diet(google diabetic menus) helped me get intot he best shape of my life.I know i will never have the body of a 23 yr old(pre 1st baby) but I'm really happy w/the results.Maybe a support group? It is easier to do it w/help.Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• The darn baby weight can be SOOO hard to get off!! I found a way that works for me. I have replaced my sweet tooth with special chocolate. YES I said chocolate! It's organic, sugar free and even my dd can eat it. I have been taking it for 4 days and I have lost 3 lbs! Hang in there girl....you'll find something that works for you.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:48 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• weight watchers and a wii fit... im strugling with my baby weight too!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:08 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• isagenix....research it, it really works! It's pretty pricel, but totally worth it!
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 5:34 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I'm sorry it's been such a difficult process for you. Please now there is hope. I have helped many in your situation. One of the problems is diets don't work. It's a lifestyle change. I just helped a mom who had the weight from previous babies. She lost 11 pounds on the Reset Program which I am speaking of. If you would like more info. It is a Product Spotlight on my page and I can send you more info.
    usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 5:37 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I found Weight Watchers really helped because of the accountabiltity...If you keep track of what you are eating and your activity level you can see if you are really eating right and maybe even losing weight. You may lose slowly and then give up because youdon't think it is working...but if you go to WW you will track the results. It has worked for me. And you choose your own food.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:58 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I had this problem last year. I was so big, according to my standards. I went and got a gym membership, a trainer, and started to watch what I ate. I actually lost 38 pounds in 6 months. It was amazing. I am now pregnant again and I have made a vow tomyself to continue to go to the gym. I do not want to gain 40 or 50 pounds like I have with my other pregnancies.
    ttcgirl110

Answer by ttcgirl110 at 12:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I lost over 60 lbs. on a diet that one of my friends told me about, and Loise, my friend of many years lost over 90 lbs in about 90 days. It lowered my blood pressure back to safe levels, and got rid of my acid reflux problem as well. In my little click of friends we are all on this diet, and are all reporting miracles, as far as our health goes, also our skin looks younger. This book, I believe, is the owners manual on how to feed a human body. It has had a dramatic affect on my childrens health as well, we haven't had so much as a sniffle in months. Now I will share with you the name of the book and where you can get it. It is called the 80/10/10 Diet, written by Dr. Doug Graham. You can purchase it at www.foodnsport.com. if I remember correctly, it costs somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 dollars.

vlok

Answer by vlok at 3:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I had this problem. I was 30 lbs overweight 3.5 years after my dd was born. I tried so many things to lose weight and I just couldn't. I would lose a little but gain it back. I tried WW and that seemed to work the best for me, but I still was 15 lbs overweight and as soon as I stopped calculating points I put the weight back on. Then, I found a website called Livestrong.com. It has a food journal called the daily plate. Based on your personal info the website calculates how many calories you should consume based on your weight loss goals. Additionally, it has a huge database with foods and exercises to add to your journal so it is super easy (and free) to keep track of what you eat. I lost all of the baby weight (and then some) in about 4 months. Keeping track of the foods I ate and the exercises I did was the only thing that worked for me. Good Luck!
    Colleen801

Answer by Colleen801 at 2:11 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• well it sounds like nothing is working for you and if it hasent yet it might not maybe you just need a tummy tuck
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 5:34 AM on Jan. 10, 2009