HOW CAN I HELP TO GET RID OF MY ACNE!!!

SORRY ITS THE SAME QUESTION, I JUST MISSED TYPED :P

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• One of the answers to your question come from the inside. I have learned over the past 10 years that we think it starts on top of the skin. It firsts starts with what you are eating and getting nutrition. Secondly, the skincare that you are using. What are you using on your skin. I had severe acne years ago. I tried everything. It wasn't until I started marketing a skincare line that I learned this things.
    usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 5:27 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• What have you used? I tried ProActive, and it did not work for me, although it worked better than anything else i had tried. I now buy the brand AnceFree from the store because it works just like ProActive did for me, but without all the mailing, and stuff like that. But, I still have acne. I tried differen, a prescription, but after using that for months, it only made everything worse.
    My dr. said I need an antibiotic, either a pill or cream. I now have the prescription for it, but because of the cost of christmas, I am waiting to have it filled. I'm hoping........
    McGregor

Answer by McGregor at 10:49 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I have been using Proactive since Semptember of last year and it has done wonders for my skin. I have had acne since 6th grade and I now I don't. It is worth a try.
    funmomof2

Answer by funmomof2 at 10:31 AM on Jan. 10, 2009