Help My Son Won't Go TO SLEEP!!!!!

My son is 5 months old and he woke up at midnight and its now 4:15 am and he went to bed at 11 pm... he will not go back to sleep... he didn't sleep ALL DAY!! i don't understand it... he's never done this before... He did have his Second round of shots on Weds.... Could that be affecting him? I gave him some Tylenol before he went to bed... ANY Advice? Ive even Tried CIO method but NOTHING... HELP PLEASE!! I haven't slept in 2 day!! My Sister is in the hospital and Im watching her 3 yr old too... I need some sleep... What can i do??

apeclark2008

Asked by apeclark2008 at 4:17 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have no clue what to tell you other then I am so sorry. If he's full and happy he should be sleeping! I put a little, maybe 1 or 2 teaspoons of rice cereal in my kids night time bottles. I always help them when they drank that bottle so I could make sure it was coming out. sometimes I had to shake it or whatever to make sure the food was coming out. you will know by listening. I really hope things get better. let me know
    nvedwards

Answer by nvedwards at 6:34 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Check out the Magic Sleepsuit. It worked immediatly with my child and don't know what I would have done without it. www.magicsleepsuit.com
    Anonymous