Could this be pink eye??

Okay so my eyes tear up more than usual. They mat shut when Im sleeping. And as of tonight I am having blurred vision in my left eye. Especially to light. And my eyes are getting bloodshot. Could this be pink eye? Or maybe something else??

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 5:18 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Health

• if it was pink eye it would be itching it could just be a cold in your eye but call your doctor just to make sure gl oh if it happens to turn out as pink eye its very contagious i know lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:32 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Well it doesnt it. And now everything is foggy unless there is no light then I can see fine. But if I go outside its like there is fog outside. When I look at the computer screen its very blurry
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 8:37 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Have the dr look at it today! This could be serious! Your eyes is one thing you DONT want to mess around with!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:44 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• should I go to the optometrist? or a doctor?
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 8:48 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Go to a doctor!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:52 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I called the optometrist and they said that they could help me more than the doctor and that this is serious business. I hope its nothing serious!!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 8:55 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• It sounds like pinkeye to me, You will need to see a DR for medication, it is highly contagioius. If you can get past the kinda grossness of it, breastmilk works the best to heal it. I did it, and it was gone completely in less than 24 hours.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 9:27 AM on Jan. 9, 2009