WHERE YOU??

where you so emotional while pregnant? =(

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 10:41 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think emotional is an understatement. I am surprised I am not forbidden to watch tv at all, seems like every thing I see brings on some over emotional reastion lol. I even called my husband at work the other day, almost in tears, just to make sure he still loved me.
    Maidenwolf

Answer by Maidenwolf at 9:25 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Yes. One time I bought a sub sandwich at a cafeteria and started sobbing because there wasn't any mayo. There was Miracle Whip, just not Mayo. My mom was with me so she just took me home and put me to bed like a baby. I was still upset when I woke up.
    Gotoyourmoms

Answer by Gotoyourmoms at 10:59 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• extremely. I cried for about 45 minutes because I dropped my fruit roll-up on the floor and the dog got to it before I could. I had more left, but it just sent me over. lol! I am amazed my DH stuck with me through all my crazies....
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 12:18 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• yep yep yep... it sucked...
    Sweet_nothings

Answer by Sweet_nothings at 12:44 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I had major road rage with my first son. I could not handle driving in traffic. Once someone cut in front of me in traffic and I got out of my car..walked up to his window and started yelling at him..how dare you cut in front of me!!!..LOL my ex used to take me to hockey games just so I could release.

When I was prego with my daughter..I used to have turrets..lol..and burst out profanities..yikes..even at work. Its really weird cause I am not like that in normal life.

When prego with my twins..I basically just cried all the time.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 10:22 AM on Jul. 17, 2008