• In the Spotlight:

How can each christian have different ways to enter heaven

Is this true? I am very happy with my faith. I live every day sec for god trying to better myself. I have become such a better person to my parents my family I dont drink lie have pre marrital sex i cover myself I feel safe I feel special I feel amazing i promise you as god as my witness i am happy with my decsion I pray 5 times a day I remember god in every thing i do I honestly want to know why each christian has a different answer

muslimmom

Asked by muslimmom at 10:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm not trying to debate, or argue... not even going to check back on this question... but you don't seem very happy with your faith. You have an awful lot of questions about Christianity for feeling so secure in what you "believe". Join a group.
    Anonymous

• How come..Muslim men treat their women like crap? Does that make you happy? Do you believe women are truly inferior to men and should be beaten, shameful, etc? Why don't you throw your religion out there for us to pick apart?
    Anonymous

• If you are so happy what are you trying to prove in your posts?
    Answer me honestly, do you believe in the freedom of religious choice? Do you have free will in Islam?
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 11:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• you people are hatefull good lord... maybe she's just curious about other peoples belifes...
    Sweet_nothings

Answer by Sweet_nothings at 12:43 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• The great thing about Christianity is that there is nothing we can do but have a closer relationship with Christ.. Sure praying and that stuff is necassery but those things don't save us.. We are born in sin and there is nothing we can do to earn our way to heaven.. We can however accept Jesus Christ as our personal Savior and believe that he is Lord.. This is the beginning to an awesome relationship with God..
    jenandrews

Answer by jenandrews at 2:40 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• And This is the only way to Heaven if a Christian says there is another way.. The they need to check out there definition of Christianity, because Christ (whom christian are name after) himself said he is the only way...
    jenandrews

Answer by jenandrews at 2:42 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Holy Hell! Did anyone answer your question or did they just want to spread the hate? Or do they think that you don't believe in Christ? Interesting...Geez...people have a LOT to learn about the Islamic Faith!! People interprit Scripture differently, and so, when an argument would arise, like say, babies being baptised or not, or pre-marital sex or not, the people who believed would split off from those who didn't believe...It's pretty much the same words, it's just how you read them....does that make any sense at all?
    Musical-Monkey

Answer by Musical-Monkey at 5:55 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• The technically correct answer for christians is there is only one way to heaven, through Jesus Christ and his teachings. However, different christians interprut the teachings differently thus is seems like different paths.
    loveTHM

Answer by loveTHM at 7:40 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• If you are happy, then why ask or worry about another group's methods?
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 9:46 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• You wanted to know where you did not answer my questions - right here above. To answer your questions Christians to not have different ways to enter heaven. All denominations agree Jesus is the only way.

Jesus Said, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6 It is only through his death and resurrection we can be saved. One must first admit they are a sinner - Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." The penalty for our sin is eternal death Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." The penalty must be paid Hebrews 9:27 "Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgement." John 12:48 "There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day."
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 9:51 AM on Jul. 17, 2008