What is the best way to naturally induce labor??

I'm 38 weeks pregnant and completely miserable at this point. I've been having a lot of braxton hicks but they stop if i lie or sit down... is there anything i can do to bring on true contractions?

bfd09

Asked by bfd09 at 5:57 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• everything I did to induce labor made my labor WORSE - I had back labor which is the worse. Lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:58 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Sex
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 6:15 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• The best thing to do is wait. I am so sorry I know its hard but baby's come when they are ready and trying to force a baby to come early could have negative impacts on your child. (Trust me I was pregnant two weeks extra with my last and I was singing your tune.) But if I hadnt listened to my body, then I wouldnt have saved my daughter.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 7:14 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Be patient and let your baby come out when it is ready. Rushing it only leads to more problems. I know it sucks at this point but you or your baby having problems just isnt worth it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Walk
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:27 AM on Jan. 9, 2009