Does anyone else out there love the book"redeeming love" by francine rivers?

Absolute favorite book of all time because it demonstrates God's love & forgiveness

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• LOVE IT! I am not much of a reader and I worked at our Christian book store a few years ago, and one of the ladies convinced me to read it, so I did and loved it! The only other books I have read is The Shack and some of her smaller books in the Unveiled series, I think it is anyways. If you could recommend another book I would appreciate it! Just send me a message! Thanks!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:32 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I just finished the book and I have to say that was one of the best books I have ever read. It was recommended by a person who was in jail for drugs.And I am so happy that she did. A lot of trials, tears and love are combined in this book and is very up lifting.
    Gigi61

Answer by Gigi61 at 9:57 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• GREATEST BOOK I'VE EVER READ!!

Seriously, I love that book! I just loaned my copy to a friend and she said she cried most of the way through it. I would reccomend it!!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Can't remember if I read that particular book yet or not, but Francine Rivers is a terrific author!
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 4:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My daughter read it this past year as part of her ministry training and recomended that I read it.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I bought the book but was so disappointed in my walk with the Lord that I just set it aside-maybe I'll pick it up again and this time read it!
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 1:53 AM on Jan. 23, 2009