As out siders reading something like this what would you think of people in this town?

The news link is http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=49040#commentsForm

what do you think of the people posting? I'm wondering if it is just me or this is small town jiberish in the comments. If I was an outsider I wouldn't want to move to this town not because somebody got shot but because of the judgemental ignorant people with in it. Some of them seem to have low reading comprehension, while others just seem to make stuff up. What is your take. You have to read the comments from the bottom up becuase they are posted most receint first.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in

• Looks like a couple trouble makers to me. Its very common to see in cases like this. People who want people to think he was the victim. Sad really. I dont know that it would change how I feel about the town but it would change how I feel about some of the idiots posting there.

Answer by gemgem at 8:12 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

Next question in
What does this mean?