should she?

Do you think it is "appropriate"or "inappropriate" for a 10 almost 11 yo daughter to sleep with her Dad on occasion? Her Dad sleeps in another room because of early work reasons.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• Sure why not.It's her dad and as long as your feeling ok about it then there should'nt be a problem.You have to go with your gut feeling on this one .Sounds like your not sure.Do you have any reason to think other wise?
    Santa64

Answer by Santa64 at 6:59 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• maybe if its an fall asleep on accident thing. but i dont really like the idea of it you just never know. my so would put our kids back in the bed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:16 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I dont see a problem with it. That is her dad and if there are no issues which I am guessing there arent then whats the problem? I used to get into bed with my mom sometimes up until I was 15 lol.

Answer by gemgem at 8:03 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• whats the problem with that?!

when i was a child i LOVED to sleep in my parents bed (in the middle, between my parents).

i, personally dont like co-sleeping though. but sometimes in the morning i will bring our DD to my DH in the bed so she can hug him ect. sometimes they fall back asleep. dont see a problem with it. thats just sooo cute :D
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:28 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I don't think you would still be married to him if he were a pervert, and since he isn't, why wouldn't it be alright for your daughter to sleep in her dad's room, once in a while if she fell asleep talking to him or something? Would it be wrong for her to sleep in your bed? Same difference here, I think.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 9:12 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Nothing wrong with it, I sleep in the living room, my 7 year old has taken to sleep walking. And on occasion will wake up to any one of teens sleeping next to me, some times they fall asleep watching a movie and sometimes they are just there.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 12:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2009