WORRIED AND SCARED!!!!

TWO DAYS AGO I FOUND OUT THAT I'M PREGNANT BY TAKING A HPT.I'M NOT 4 WEEKS YET.I WAS SUPPOSE TO GET MY PERIOD ON THE 13TH WHICH IS NEXT TUESDAY.YESTERDAY NIGHT I STARTED HAVING PAINS IN MY LOWER BACK.I'M SO SCARED BECAUSE I HAD A MISCARRIAGE 3 MONTHS AGO.I STARTED CRYING YESTERDAY BECAUSE I'M THINKING THAT I'M GONNA MISCARRIED AGAIN.COULD IT BE NOTHING?I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go to the Doctor! They can confirm a pregnancy and tell if you are miscarrying.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 7:34 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• without trying to be mean or scare you.. but you shouldnt even try to get pregnant that fast after a miscarriage anyway.

but still.. you are not bleeding, did i get that right?! ok, well then everything could be alright. but yet, you still HAVE TO go to your OB to confirm the pregnancy.

good luck
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:27 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Back pain is not a sign of miscarriage....stress can cause a miscarriage. Go to the doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jan. 9, 2009