Did anyone see Casey Anthony in court?

I got so sick to my stomach watching how calm, and normal she looked. She is sitting there at a hearing on photos of the crime scene of where her daughter's dead body was disvocered and you can't see an ounce of pain or hurt in her at all. This woman is the epitome of evil.

HayleyGM

Asked by HayleyGM at 8:11 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm not surprised at all. Just look at how she has been throughout this whole ordeal. Her parents are fkn idiots too.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• What images are you referring to? The earlier hearings or something more recent? I agree...she is so freakin detached from reality she is eerily calm...can't wait for the trial to start---I sooooo hope it is televised LIVE on CNN/Nancy Grace (or equivalent)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:14 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Yeah this happened yesterday I believe regarding the photos and xrays of Caylee that Casey's attorney is trying to have access to I believe.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 8:26 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• That bitch didn't have the decency to shed a tear over her dead daughter!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:28 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Her silence and non-emotion is enough evidence of her guilt. I hope she rots in jail!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:35 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I sat there on the couch and cried while watching it and she wasn't even my daughter!! How could she just sit there so coldly with no emotion? She even smiled once?!?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• This monster makes me sick. Her family makes me sick. There is just NO way they didnt see the signs that something was deeply wrong with her. They should have taken the neccasary steps to ensure the safety of that little angel. Her blood is on all of their hands if you ask me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• No but where can i watch this online?
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:49 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• badI didn't watch it but I have seen her on the news and she has lost all hope and she is probably just checked out of reality. I'm sure they probably are giving her Antipsychotics or something to calm her down. What she did is reprehensible and she should FRY for it. That poor angel was so beautiful. My heart broke for her. No one knows what that little girl went through before she died. I prayed that she would be found alive. So, so, so sad. Where do you think I can see the proceedings. But maybe I wouldn't want to see that...  pommom335

POMMOM335

Answer by POMMOM335 at 9:35 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• she is an utter bitch...she needs to rot in hell where she belongs. That was an child who knew no harm. Her mom is a cold hearted bitch
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Jan. 9, 2009