IMPORTANT! water breaking? tmi

okay so in the middle of having sex, hubby told me I was REALLY wet... like, a faucet kind of wet. So we stopped, and I think my water might have broken BUT I was in the ER this past weekend where they gave me a Fetal Fermentation test or whatever to see if i would deliver in the next 2 weeks, and it came back negative.. saying I wouldnt deliver.
Could this be my water breaking.. or something else? what do i do? Please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well if u think that your water broke you should go and see the doctor ASAP......
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 9:15 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Not to sound sick, but maybe he really hit your spot and you squirted......that's what it feels like, and it's very possible with pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• both answers could be right,but if you are not sure,I'd go see your ob. Good Luck.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 1:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2009