What funny thing happened to your exhusband after HE divorced you?

About 4 years ago, my now exhusband, left me for another "younger" women. So my 3 year old and I had to start all over. About 9 months after he thought the grass was greener, his "younger" women left him FOR ANOTHER WOMEN! Those 2 women are still together and they have been together going on 4 years now. He is now alone still and can't seem to get anyone. I am now 45 years old and I am doing fine. See ladies, it always seems to bite them back! What's your story?

AbbysMom2001

Asked by AbbysMom2001 at 9:14 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Karma's a bitch...lol. He deserved it. My friend's SO left her for another woman. I hope the same happens to him.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:26 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I LOVE KARMA! My ex and I split and he swore I'd never get anywhere or have anything. That I would be homeless and broke and he would have sole custody of our son. Our divorce was final July of 07 and I have sole custody.........I ended up with our apartment. He's since been arrested more times then I can count and is now a convicted felon. The best part..........he's very aggressive and likes to pick fights with random people. I used to say that someday he'd meet someone bigger and meaner and they would clean his clock. Well, 3 guys beat the crud outta him. I know sounds terrible but it's funny as hell! He ended up unconcious in the hospital with a concussion, broken jaw, broken nose and broken orbital bone. And it was everything I could do not to laugh when his mother told me! Cheers to Karma!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:32 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• horray for karma i love it...after i left my ex who always thought he could have any woman anytime and would constantly reminding me of it..he cheated and i left over 3yrs ago and now hes still sits lonely and stupid lol he hasnt had a date since we split the chick he was seeing while married to me didnt find a single guy as adventures as a married man so she took off.his dumb ass is now broke and barley getting by i know its harsh to be happy about it but hey karma bites back..and what pisses him off even more is that im doing so well without his moronic butt...three cheers for karma
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 10:04 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I left him when our baby was 5days old. He said i would regret it and he wouldn't take me back. Hah! He got addicted to meth and cocaine. He never keeps a job. He has been in and out of jail so leaving him was the best thing i ever did. I was a teenage mother who dropped out of school to have my baby. I got my GED and graduated from college. I have a good job and take care of us on my own. Oh, two years ago...after he got out of jail and before he went in this last time....He asked to borrow money from me. I took great delight in denying him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Ooohhh...this one is good. I didn't get divorced, but I was with someone who cheated on me repeatedly. The first time with a HOOKER. When I wouldn't put out to him after that, he left me for another woman and whined to her about how I didn't show him any "sexual attention" and "what was he supposed to do?". Lol...well, 6 years later...he is still with the girl and they were just home for Christmas and asked me if I wanted to go out for breakfast...awkward, but I went. So while we were there the issue of the hooker got brought up (ok, it might have been by me) and she had no idea...he had made her a nice little bubble about rescuing him from frigid little ol me, and well, seeing the look on their faces when that bomb got dropped was pretty enjoyable. Her look was "You sick m********er" and his look was "CRAP"...I'm sure my look was "amused"
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:37 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• $20: Buy a new wig
    $50: hair and eyebrows done
    msjtwin

Answer by msjtwin at 12:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My ex also quit his job so I couldn't get child support. Years later he now lives in a rented room, has almost no income, and is despised by most of his own family. He is the same age as my husband and looks thirty years older. Really, really bad. The last time I saw him I was actually shocked and urged him to see a doctor.
    jaimie175

Answer by jaimie175 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Well I'm still married, so I don't have a story about me. BUT my evil mother left my Dad for a younger man like 5 years ago. My Dad was upset for a while, but he was out of her controlling eyes, and made friends and dated a few women. She on the other hand, got DUMPED by her younger man because she kept pressuring him to marry her. I couldn't help but say I told you so. No, my mother and I don't get along...for many reasons.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2009