Should I be evaluated? I think that its more than bad luck!

When I was younger, I've always had problems in school, clear up until now. I'm obviously not "stupid" since I made it up until college but I've always had issues that have held me back from achieving what I want. Fast foward to age 22. I've had jobs since I was 18 but I can't hold down a job. I'm either laid off or forced to quit because "this just isn't the right job for you, you don't keep up." I'm always on time, hardly/never call off late or sick. I'm respectful to others I work with and I don't use my cell phone or slack off on the job. I think there's something more than just a stroke of bad luck. Should I be evaluated?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in About CafeMom

• When I was your age, I did the same thing. When I went to nursing school and found something I loved I stopped that. Maybe your bosses see that you are not happy and therefore he/she lets you go. Or they must have a good reason. It is all a part of growing up. If you ask other people, they will tell you the same thing. It took a few years to get there but it will come. pommom335
    POMMOM335

Answer by POMMOM335 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I remember at the last job I was let go from, I was just getting plain stressed and nervous. I was "tolerating" it. She said "you won't keep up and let me go." Then the job before I wasn't let go, just moved to a different department. She said that I acted too stressed there and that it would be a good idea to move(I worked at the front desk) so she moved me to banquets.
    Anonymous