Do I have a learning disability?

When I was younger, I've always had problems in school, clear up until now. I'm obviously not "stupid" since I made it up until college but I've always had issues that have held me back from achieving what I want. Fast foward to age 22. I've had jobs since I was 18 but I can't hold down a job. I'm either laid off or forced to quit because "this just isn't the right job for you, you don't keep up." I'm always on time, hardly/never call off late or sick. I'm respectful to others I work with and I don't use my cell phone or slack off on the job. I think there's something more than just a stroke of bad luck and I'm flat broke and going no where due to all of this. Should I be evaluated?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Health

• I wonder that about myself sometimes. I always feel a step behind my peers when it comes to work tasks and critical thinking at work. I don't think I'm stupid, but I always wonder why can't I keep up?!? Makes me wonder if it IS something, what would it be?
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 11:22 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I guess it's not just me. I'm afraid I'll never find a job in this suffering economy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jan. 9, 2009