Pregnancy carpal tunnel...help please

A couple months ago I noticed my hands were having issues. I go to a chiropractor for hip, pelvic and sacrum pain and mentioned to him the problem. He's been working on my hands too. When I've mentioned it to my docs they basically ignore it.
I've gotten wrist braces, prop my hands at night, increased my fluid intake and nothing is helping. My hands are so swollen and hurt for hours after waking. The pain shoots into my elbow now too. I'm only 23 weeks along and have a way to go yet.
Please tell me someone has found some relief that I haven't heard of yet?

urthat1chick

Asked by urthat1chick at 9:35 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• anti inflamitories helped me alot i ended up gettin the surgery after my son was born to completely relive it also soaking them in cool water seemed to help a bit...good luck
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 9:45 AM on Jan. 9, 2009