Have any of you tried the Intelligender test? How did it work for you? I am thinking about spending the $40 to find out the sex.

I think it would be fun too? Don't you?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 10:51 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• IVE NEVER TRIED THE INTELLIGENDER TEST BEFORE, BUT IM CURIOS WHY DONT YOU JUST ASK YOUR OB THE SEX OF THE BABY? WHY PAY THE EXTRA MONEY BESIDES YOUR COPAY?
    Silmonlady

Answer by Silmonlady at 10:53 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Yeah, save the money and be patient. You'll find out around 20 weeks. Spend the $40 on something for the baby's room.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I don't get an ultrasound until 20 weeks :( I am only 9 weeks along and really impatient :)
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 10:55 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• i wish i would have done it...go for it mommy
    BabyMomz201

Answer by BabyMomz201 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• We did it just for fun and it failed miserably...lol. It said girl and the ultrasound said definately a boy. But hey just like almost every other test out there, other than an ultrasound or dna test, it has a 50/50 shot at being right or wrong...lol
    Anubis8733

Answer by Anubis8733 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Another mom I know did it, and it didn't work for her. I think she ordered more than one test, too. LOL
    MommytoNakoa

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 2:28 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• If you're willing to spend the extra money to find out early,then I would suggest getting a 3D done...I'm paying $100 for mine and they are doing it at 16 weeks.Most places do a gender determination package and some places will do it as early as 12 weeks and thats wayyyy more reliable then the intelligender.
    s_newton86

Answer by s_newton86 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I tried it at 11 weeks, it said girl, and it's a girl! YAY!
    katimae

Answer by katimae at 1:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• it is simply a PH test. I did it, it was fun and helped pass the time before my ultrasound. Results were clearly boy I am having a girl
    mamato2grls

Answer by mamato2grls at 2:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Both my sister in law and myself took the intelligender test. She's 18 weeks and just had her ultrasound the test said girl and the ultrasound was clearly boy! I took mine two weeks ago and it said boy we get the ultrasound in February and I'll see if mine was accurate but hers wasn't and from what I've read of the reviews after I did the test they are usually wrong!
    myprince1028

Answer by myprince1028 at 3:15 PM on Dec. 23, 2009