Girls 6 year old birthday party sleepover?

My daughter is having a birthday party sleepover on Friday. I am looking for any ideas on what to do with the girls. We will be having 5 six year olds and two three year olds. I need ideas on what to do for supper and breakfast. They will get off the bus after school and then their parents will pick them up the next day at noon. Any help would be great....as a side note I am 9 month pg. Hope I don't go into labor!!

Trinitysmom1205

Asked by Trinitysmom1205 at 2:00 PM on Nov. 29, 2011 in Holidays

• Dinner? Order Pizza and be done with it!! Have some fruit on hand as well!
    Breakfast do yogurt breakfast sundaes!! freeze some yogurt to scoop into bowls and top with their choice of fruit, granola, nuts, chocolate chips or even a little jam. Super easy, fun and it seems so unhealthy yet it isn't. win win
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:15 PM on Nov. 29, 2011

• dinner something easy like pizza, hotdogs, sandwiches, chips, cookies, drinks, breakfast something like donuts or pancakes or just cereal. As for ideas what to do have a movie night, paint your nails, coloring contest, have items ready for kids to make an oranment, decorate sugar cookies, have a treasure hunt, backwords night and have breakfast for dinner.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:25 PM on Nov. 29, 2011

• Be prepared not to sleep. Find out if any of the kids have ever slept away from home before. You may find out that by morning no one is left because they were never away from home and miss mom and dad and want to go home. Let us know how it went.
    momindiana has the right idea though with things to keep them busy.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 5:24 PM on Nov. 29, 2011